Mini Chicken Salad Croissants Recipe
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 20 lettuce leaves
- 20 miniature croissants, split
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, mushrooms and peppers; stir in sour cream mixture until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in bacon and pecans. Spoon 1/4 cup chicken salad onto each lettuce-lined croissant. Yield: 20 sandwiches.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mini Chicken Salad Croissants(4)
Sort By :
I added some garlic powder and it made all the flavors come together. This would be good to use up any leftover turkey, too.
I prepared this recipe for a small group of ladies; served it with some condiments and a fruit salad. It was a big hit and really did make exactly 20!!
LJRose Schaumburg, IL
Mini chicken salad croissants are a simple, easy meal to make and one my family makes whenever we have all the ingredients. They are so good and so easy to eat, they're a keeper for sure and going in my recipe box.
Excellent flavour and I added a little green onion to it as well.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Sandwich Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Sandwiches >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >