Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 croissants, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over chicken mixture; mix well. Spoon chicken salad onto croissant bottoms. Replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 706 calories, 46g fat (13g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 1009mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
Feb 11, 2018
Where does all the sodium in this recipe come from?Sounds so good, though!
May 25, 2017
THIS is the sandwich my lunch has been craving! Delicious and something different from the plain meat/bread combo I typically have. This recipe is also good with turkey instead of chicken - gives it a very different flavor, but still has a kick.
Feb 16, 2017
Delicious, It's on my favorite list. Great for entertaining the ladies. Love the little spicy kick.
Aug 10, 2016
Great sandwich! The parmesan gives a great flavor! Will definitely make again.
Aug 16, 2013
Yum! Loved the seasonings! It was a quick and easy way to make a delicious, special-occasion sandwich.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.