Lobster-Shrimp Salad Croissants
This pleasant seafood salad is mild with a hint of lemon and dill. The recipe calls for imitation lobster, but feel free to use fresh if you like.—Athena M. Russell, Florence, South Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound imitation lobster
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined and coarsely chopped
- 10 miniature croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir in lobster and shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on croissants.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 238 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 529mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Feb 22, 2015
I made this using just salad shrimp and served it on toasted rolls. It was easy and tasty. My boyfriend like it too and he doesn't usually like shrimp. I will be making this again.