Lobster-Shrimp Salad Croissants
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound imitation lobster
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined and coarsely chopped
- 10 miniature croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir in lobster and shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on croissants.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 238 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 529mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 22, 2015
I made this using just salad shrimp and served it on toasted rolls. It was easy and tasty. My boyfriend like it too and he doesn't usually like shrimp. I will be making this again.