Mini Cheese Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheese and garlic. With a fork, stir in milk just until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over biscuits. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Cheese Biscuits
Sort By :
"Easy to make :) used pre minced garlic instead of cloves and added a little melted butter to the batch, I used bisquick(sp?) as well!I loved it and it went well with our roast"
"These taste a lot like the ones from Red Lobster, but are lightened up a lot (i.e. not made with cream and additional cheese). I would add more garlic powder to the mix, but I really like garlic.When I made them, I got about 2 dozen out of the batter, not 1 dozen."
"Wonderful. My family requests them often. These come closest in taste to Cheddar Bay Biscuits than any recipe I've came across. Love these biscuits."