"To complete the meal, I pass a basket of Mini Cheese Biscuits," Chris notes. "We're garlic lovers, so we enjoy the flavor of these easy biscuits. If your taste buds prefer, omit the minced garlic altogether. "Friends and family tell me these treats are best warm from the oven," Chris adds. "But then, they never last long enough to cool off!"
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheese and garlic. With a fork, stir in milk just until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over biscuits. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Cheese Biscuits in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p17
Reviews for Mini Cheese Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review