Mexican Turkey Roll-Ups Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream, divided
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, divided
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Additional salsa, optional
- In a bowl, combine turkey, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning, half of the soup, 1 cup cheese, onion, salsa and olives. Place 1/3 cup filling on each tortilla. Roll up and place, seam side down, in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining sour cream, taco seasoning and soup; pour over tortillas. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes. Top with additional salsa if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Turkey Roll-Ups in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p33
Reviews for Mexican Turkey Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 27, 2010
"I've been making this recipe ever since it first came out. My family thinks it's wonderful. I usually use leftover chicken in place of the turkey. It's so delicious served with lots of of fresh romaine lettuce and diced tomatoes on top. Lady Bird"