For tasty make-ahead dip try this recipe. It goes fast at office parties or any gathering. Mildly spicy, it's easy to alter if you want it to have more of a kick. Make sure your corn chips are large enough to scoop up a hearty helping.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (11 ounces) yellow and white whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 4 ounces pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Additional chopped green onions, optional
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and sugar; stir into corn mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with additional green onions. Serve with chips. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Mexican Corn Dip in Country Woman July/August 2003, p29
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mexican Corn Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review