- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 40 large marshmallows
- 20 Popsicle sticks
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, flaked coconut and ground walnuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and oil. Stir until smooth.
- Thread two marshmallows onto each wooden pop stick. Roll marshmallows in melted chocolate, turning to coat. Allow excess to drip off. Roll in toppings of your choice. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Marshmallow Pops
"Why not roll them in graham cracker crumbs after they have been coated with chocolate? Instant S'Mores!"
"Can't stop eating these.......Wow! Amazing!"
"It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Top drawer. I always have the makings on hand so I can whip these up quick. Easy treat that isn't a calorie bomb."
"My boys would love making these. I wonder if it would work with the Magic Shell coating for ice cream?"
"My kids and I loved making these for class parties when they were younger. Great fun for young cooks....and tastes wonderful as well!! :)"
"My son is 8 today and we made these to take to school for his friends. We got rave reviews!!!! He was so proud that he made them."
"Finally a new treat that my grand nieces and nephews like as do their parents."
"Thanks for sharing this recipe it is such a great, fun, and delicious idea! I always have trouble with melting chocolate chips to coat so I use Almond Bark, it comes in chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate flavors and is so much easier and delicious."
"What's not to like, Marshmallows and chocolate are an ideal combination for the young and young at heart!"