Marshmallow Pops Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 40 large marshmallows
- 20 Popsicle sticks
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, flaked coconut and ground walnuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and oil. Stir until smooth.
- Thread two marshmallows onto each wooden stick. Roll marshmallows in melted chocolate, turning to coat. Allow excess to drip off. Roll in toppings of your choice. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Marshmallow Pops
Sort By :
Can't stop eating these.......Wow! Amazing!
It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top drawer. I always have the makings on hand so I can whip these up quick. Easy treat that isn't a calorie bomb.
My boys would love making these. I wonder if it would work with the Magic Shell coating for ice cream?
My kids and I loved making these for class parties when they were younger. Great fun for young cooks....and tastes wonderful as well!! :)