This appetizer is equally delicious served hot or cold. It's a real crowd-pleaser.—Mark Curry, Buena Vista, Colorado
- 1 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes, stirring once. Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Mark's Marinated Mushrooms in Taste of Home April/May 2005, p46
Reviews for Mark's Marinated Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review