Mark’s Marinated Mushrooms
- 1 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes, stirring once. Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight.
Oct 10, 2018Quick, easy and delicious. I didn't and wouldn't change a thing.
Oct 18, 2014
Great recipe, easy to make.
Mar 17, 2009
This has been one of my favorite Taste of Home recipes for years.
Jun 29, 2011
I made these for a family gathering. They were the first to go and everyone was asking for the recipe!
May 2, 2011
These are so simple and so good! I have made them with minced garlic and italian herbs or other additives to suit my mood. I make these often. Thank you for this recipe.