- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add the first 10 ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat, for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Chops were moist and had good flavor. Used marinade on 1" pk. chps overnight."
"Made these for dinner last night. Put pork chops in the marinade about 10:30 a.m. and grilled them outside around 6:00 p.m. This recipe is a keeper, for sure. Tender, juicy, succulent pork chops that seriously had you wanting to pick up the bone and get after it! Will try on chicken next time........highly recommend!"
"This is one of those pork chop recipes that have you gnawing on the bone after your done eating it. I loved this marinade recipe. I was a little concerned when making it because typical marinates call for a Tbsp or two of honey or molasses. This didn't have any, but I didn't miss it either. Definitely will make this again!"
"I made this last week and it was wonderful !!!! The flavor is perfect for pork . I will be making these for family coming in next week !!!"