- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add the first nine ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat, for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Chops(3)
Sort By :
These taste awesome grilled over a Kingsford charcoal fire.
I would appreciate knowing how to modify recipes to smaller sizes than dividing the quantities numerically.
This is a really excellent way to prepare pork chops. I actually used boneless sirloin chops, which were on special at the grocery store, and reduced the grilling time. I mixed up the marinade in the processor and then poured it into the freezer bag with the pork chops, and let it sit at room temp for four hours.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >