- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add the first 10 ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat, for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Chops
Sort By :
I made this last week and it was wonderful !!!! The flavor is perfect for pork . I will be making these for family coming in next week !!!
This recipe was okay, but I did not care for the flavor (maybe it was the mustard) Sukie
Great idea however xtra thick chops on the grill are the best even with only olive oil, kosher salt and pepper. out 3-4 minutes on each side and let them rest covered with foil for 3-4 minutes and then enjoy the juiciest chops ever.
My sister and brother-in-law especially like this tasty dish. It's easy to prepare and grill and creates little mess.
This was very tasty. However, mine were not very tender. Perhaps I dried them out by cooking on the stove in a cast iron pan. Never grilled pork. I am scared it won't be cooked enough. I did use a thermometer to check inner temp. Suppose I could when I grill too.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >