- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat, for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Marinated Pork Chops
Sort By :
"What an awesome recipe! Don't do pork chops, we use pork tenderloin instead! It was soo good, my daughter had 2 helpings, and the little bit of leftovers has already been claimed by my husband for lunch tomorrow! Had this with the Creamy Coleslaw recipe, and the 3 cheese potatoes recipe, both found here. Perfect meal!"
"This is a keeper ! I loved the flavor ! Have made these twice. Needs to marinate overnight to achieve the full flavor."
"Chops were moist and had good flavor. Used marinade on 1" pk. chps overnight."
"Made these for dinner last night. Put pork chops in the marinade about 10:30 a.m. and grilled them outside around 6:00 p.m. This recipe is a keeper, for sure. Tender, juicy, succulent pork chops that seriously had you wanting to pick up the bone and get after it! Will try on chicken next time........highly recommend!"