Marinated Mozzarella Recipe
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add cheese cubes. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish; serve with toothpicks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Mozzarella
Sort By :
I made this for a party over the weekend and it was an instant hit! I would suggest tasting your cheese, if you're using fresh cheese that doesn't have much salt in it I would add a little. Definitely go by your taste-buds though.
Served this as a Christmas appetizer at our family party, and it was a hit. Looked festive with the red sun dried tomatoes and green herbs. Ended up with an empty dish! Made about 2 hrs in advance and kept refrigerated until time to serve.
This is very good. I added a little salt but otherwise, didn't change a thing.
This was ok .. basically just herbs and oilve oil .. a little too much on the oily side for me. I may make it again as part of a cracker tray or something as half my family like it but half didn't.
This is a wonderful change to just plain cheese and crackers! Will absolutely make again and have all ready shared with a friend!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >