Marinated Mozzarella Recipe
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add cheese cubes. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish; serve with toothpicks. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Marinated Mozzarella
Sort By :
"A friend made these for our taste test to serve at an event. My eyes lit up as soon as I spotted the cheese! They are very yummy!"
"I made this for a party over the weekend and it was an instant hit! I would suggest tasting your cheese, if you're using fresh cheese that doesn't have much salt in it I would add a little. Definitely go by your taste-buds though."
"Served this as a Christmas appetizer at our family party, and it was a hit. Looked festive with the red sun dried tomatoes and green herbs. Ended up with an empty dish! Made about 2 hrs in advance and kept refrigerated until time to serve."
"This is very good. I added a little salt but otherwise, didn't change a thing."
"This was ok .. basically just herbs and oilve oil .. a little too much on the oily side for me. I may make it again as part of a cracker tray or something as half my family like it but half didn't."