Marinated Italian Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1/4 pound hard salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 block (4 ounces) provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta and rinse in cold water.
- Place in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add the salami, pepperoni, cheese, vegetables and olives. Add the salad dressing, oregano and pepper; seal and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 261 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 704mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Mar 22, 2015
I made this salad in replace of Potato Salad for Thanksgiving last year and my family ranted and raved about it. My husband has requested I make this every year for the holidays after trying it. My favorite part about it is, you can make it ahead and it becomes one less dish to worry about.
Nov 23, 2012
Super easy. It's even better with Ken's Steakhouse Lite Cesar dressing. Make it the night before. Toss some banana peppers on there before serving. It's beautiful and is quite tasty. The bowl was clean after the party!
Sep 23, 2011
This is one of my favorite go-to recipes for potlucks and picnics!
Jul 2, 2008
garbonzo beans etc
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.