Marinated Veggie Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, cubed
- 1 each medium sweet yellow, red and green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 77 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 7, 2013
So easy and delicious! I even added some extras: small bunch of broccoli, 1 thickly shredded carrot (the side of the shredder you never use), freshly shredded parmesan cheese, and I replaced a small handful of black olives with Greek kalamata olives.
Sep 16, 2012
thank you very much on this recipe it help me to prepare on my diet list...good luck
Mar 14, 2011
This salad went over very, very well at a potluck yesterday. Only a small amount was left, and one lady asked to take it home!The salad was so easy to make. I left out the onion, because we don't really enjoy raw onion in recipes, and I used homemade lowfat Italian dressing. Really delicious and easy. I will be making this again!
Feb 2, 2009
I made this with fat free Italian dressing. It is very refreshing! Thanks for sharing!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.