Marinated Fresh Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups thinly sliced cauliflower
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced cucumbers
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large serving bowl, combine the vegetables. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Marinated Fresh Vegetable Salad
Sort By :
"This is one of my favorite side dishes! I just made if for a barbecue this weekend and it got rave reviews!"
"Too much oil and very plain. Not good for left overs due to the amount of oil. Just use italian dressing to marinate the veggies. That's much better."
"Way too much oil and very plane. I doubled the vinegar and added a italian seasoning packet. I went to eat it the next day and all the oil had created a whiting film on the veggies. Next time I'm just going to do what my mother-in-law does and just use light italian dressing."
"The dressing has a little kick with the ground mustard and is perfect for the crispy vegie's. You could any vegies you liked instead. SURPRISINGLY YUMMY!!!"