Maple Mustard Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- Hot cooked brown rice
- Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the syrup, mustard and tapioca; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Maple Mustard Chicken(24)
Sort By :
I make a LOT of chicken dishes and my family gets tired of it. This was a refreshing new flavor that everyone enjoyed -- and it was so EASY, which I appreciated.
This was terrible. We couldn't even eat it. I will never make this again.
This was super easy and very flavorful. Adding with rice and a nice salad made a great dinner.
I made this but added about half a cup of bbq sauce and it was really good and oh so easy.
Chicken was very bland (and I added salt, pepper, & onion powder). Sauce was decent, though. Too bad it wasn't a good recipe - it sure was easy.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >