Sheet-Pan Honey Mustard Chicken
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (about 2-1/4 pounds)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 medium lemons
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 6 miniature sweet peppers, sliced into rings
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place chicken in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Thinly slice 1 lemon; place over chicken. Cut remaining lemon crosswise in half; squeeze juice into a small bowl. Whisk in oil, honey, mustard, garlic and paprika. Pour half the mixture over chicken; reserve remaining for beans. Pour water into pan. Bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine beans, sweet peppers, remaining sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around chicken in pan. Bake until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175° and beans are tender, 15-20 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 419 calories, 26g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 548mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein.
May 28, 2020
So tasty and uses staple pantry items or easy to find ingredients. It's also a pretty dish to serve with the colors of veggies. Will make again.
May 27, 2020
This dish was so easy to prepare, and delicious! The chicken cooked up moist and perfectly done, and the flavor was amazing. The thin slices of lemon on top were so tasty. I used zucchini cut into chunks in place of the green beans as I had that on hand. Will definitely make this again. VFE
May 22, 2020
I wish I could give 10 stars! It's THAT GOOD. I love sheet pan meals, one problem I did have was that the sauce rather charred some. Next time, I will brush the chicken thighs with it before adding the lemon slice. Then mix it in with all the veggies. Because asparagus is in season right now, that's what I used along with chopped up Yukon Gold Potatoes. This recipe falls under "we're having this again pile". VFE
May 11, 2020
Big on flavor and an easy clean-up! What's not to love?! The only changes I made to this recipe were using boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (what I had on-hand), and then putting the green bean/peppers combo on a separate baking pan. The sauce is absolutely fantastic!
Apr 6, 2020
This is as visually appealing as it is tasty. Lots of color and flavor.
Mar 8, 2020
This is one of my family favorite dinners. One pan (less mess to clean up) and so delicious. I made it exactly as it is! It makes a great weeknight meal!
Dec 8, 2019
I don't like lemons, so I left them out and I used butternut squash instead of green beans and peppers. It was delicious and easy.