Quick Honey-Mustard Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, mustard, orange juice and curry powder. Spoon half into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place over sauce; turn to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 454 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 707mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
May 18, 2017
This was very good. I substituted olive oil for the vegetable oil and eliminated the curry powder. I would make this again. Thanks for the recipe.
Apr 11, 2017
The whole family enjoyed this dish, I came across it in a old Taste of Home Annual. My 4 year old who is picky ate every bit.
Jan 1, 2017
This recipe is easy and tastes great! I've made it for company and served it with rice pilaf, and it was an excellent company meal. But it's also easy enough for a weeknight meal at home.
Dec 7, 2013
Just the taste I was craving!I did it all in the saucepan - browned the chicken, added some onions, and poured the sauce over. Let it simmer for 5-7 minutes covered, then another few minutes uncovered until the sauce is your desired consistency. Yum!
Dec 12, 2012
Nov 3, 2012
This has made my do again list. I am plugging my way through the Best loved cookbook and stumbled across this gem. It is so simple yet the flavor, wow! a great recipe for your standard chicken breast!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.