- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice and butter. In a separate shallow bowl, mix flour and seasonings. Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice mixture. Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Mix parsley and lemon peel; sprinkle over fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon-Parsley Baked Cod
Sort By :
"Very easy, very quick and very good. This recipe is a keeper and wil appear on our table whenever cod is on sale."
"Very tasty dish!! I bake mine closer to 20 minutes just to assure it is done. Love the lemony flavor throughout the fish. Will use just a bit more lemon pepper seasoning next time. Quick and easy to make also, always a plus. Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing!!"
"The cod was firm and flaky...Lovely dish...so simple and packed with flavor. Everyone loved it."
"Really good, lots of lemony flavor, and easy to make. This recipe is one that I will definitely make again."
"We really liked this recipe. It had a nice lemony flavor. I substituted tilapia for the cod."