Lemon-Lime Salmon with Veggie Saute Recipe
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, sliced
- 2 medium sweet yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 large red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups baby portobello mushrooms, halved
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; add lemon and lime juices. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning and salt. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute peppers and onion in oil for 3 minutes. Add the corn, mushrooms and asparagus; cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or just until vegetables reach desired doneness. Stir in tarragon. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemon-Lime Salmon with Veggie Saute
Sort By :
This turned out wonderful! The lemon-lime flavors on the fish just enhance the taste and the veggies are super good as well. Instead of the terragon, I used a great seasoned salt mix that I had and it was wonderful! Will definitely make again.
This is wonderful!
Delish! The lemon/lime combo is the perfect way to spice up salmon and still keep it fresh and light.