Lemon-Herb Grilled Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine 4-1/2 teaspoons rosemary, sage, pepper, lemon juice and oil. Drizzle over both sides of salmon steaks. Sprinkle the remaining rosemary over hot coals for added flavor.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon-Herb Grilled Salmon Steaks
Sort By :
"This recipe is quick, easy and incredibly delicious. Received rave reviews from family and friends. Just a note, I didn't have Dijon mustard in the house, so I used Spicy Brown and came out just as delicious."