Lemon Basil Salmon Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place each fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). In a small bowl, combine the butter, basil and lemon juice. Spoon 2 teaspoons over each fillet; seal foil tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Spoon remaining butter mixture over salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon Basil Salmon
Sort By :
"Good, but not a lot of flavor. I prefer sweet, glaze type marinades for salmon. But if you have leftovers of this recipe, it makes great salmon patties."
"You can bake the salmon. 400 deg. for l0 minutes per l inch but you can check fish to be sure its cooked. I would use this recipe and merely bake it."
"Seems every recipe for salmon is cooked on a grill, is there no other way to prepare salmon for those that do not own a grill ??"