- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, optional
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and fennel seed if desired; heat through.
- Drain noodles. Spread 1/4 cup meat sauce over each noodle; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Carefully roll up noodles and place seam side down in an 8-in.-square baking dish. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Lasagna Rolls
Sort By :
"Excellent. I made half the recipe and it was perfect for two."
"Made these with ricotti added to the filling, just dabbed in on top of the meat sauce, yummie! Another Keeper from Taste of Homes!"
"Very good! Even my picky eater ate with us! I might try adding a little cottage cheese next time."
"I made this just as the recipe requires. Hardly any flavor! I tossed all of them back in the pan, mixed up some more sauce along with way more spices/seasonings and reheated to salvage the rest of the meal. Plus they are super putzie and good luck getting much of the stuffing to actually stay in the noodle. Way more work than you get out of the taste. I would suggest just making a pan of lasagna."
"Very easy and yummy! We love these as an alternative to spaghetti!"