Jiffy Ground Pork Skillet Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pork and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Drain pasta; add to skillet. Stir in zucchini. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Yield: 5 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Jiffy Ground Pork Skillet
Sort By :
One of our favorite meals. Easy and delicious.
Good and easy! The store didn't have zucchini so we had a side salad instead.
This was very good and I will make it again. I did substitue the tomato sauce with one that had basil, garlic and oregano and used two 8 oz cans.
I only changed one thing - added Cajun seasoning instead of the Italian seasoning. Delicious! :)
This recipe was fabulous! So quick & easy! Very inexpensive for a family with leftovers to boot! Will become a husband favorite!!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >