Sausage Cabbage Skillet
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 337 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein.
Jan 14, 2016
Quite tasty and easy to make. I did add a bit of water occasionally as it tended to stick every so often, but a nice recipe.
Dec 7, 2013
After spending a few minutes online looking for a warm comfort recipe I decided on this one because it was so easy. Big hit with the boys and def a do again. The only thing I added was paprika
Nov 7, 2011
par boil potatoes
Sep 27, 2011
This is the very first time that I have ever rated a recipe. This is delicious and simple. I am making it for the second time this week. I even burned it a little the first time and it was still delicious. Excellent
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.