Sausage Cabbage Skillet
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 337 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 14, 2016
Quite tasty and easy to make. I did add a bit of water occasionally as it tended to stick every so often, but a nice recipe.
Dec 7, 2013
After spending a few minutes online looking for a warm comfort recipe I decided on this one because it was so easy. Big hit with the boys and def a do again. The only thing I added was paprika
Nov 7, 2011
par boil potatoes
Sep 27, 2011
This is the very first time that I have ever rated a recipe. This is delicious and simple. I am making it for the second time this week. I even burned it a little the first time and it was still delicious. Excellent