Sausage Hash Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook the potatoes, onion and mushrooms in butter until potatoes are lightly browned. Stir in the sausage, salt and pepper; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 539 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 14, 2011
This recipe was a whole family pleaser! It inspired me to make breakfast for dinner. I put an over easy egg on top of everyones serving and topped it with some shredded cheddar cheese while still in the pan. I will definately make this again!
Sep 23, 2011
I used Jimmy Dean crumbles and added sweet bell pepper with the onions and butter. It's a simple recipe and SO good!
Jan 29, 2011