Honey mustard adds subtle flavor to this moist roasted turkey breast from our Test Kitchen. Don’t have honey mustard? Use 1/4 cup each honey and brown mustard.
Recommended: 30 Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Recipes
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5 to 6 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the turkey breast, skin side up, on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Turkey Breast in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p14
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Turkey Breast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2012
"I found this recipe two years ago and I have used it every since and it is the best recipe out there. My family loves it and I won't try another one. Thank you so much!"
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2012
"This was a good recipe, lots of flavor and simple to make."