We love having appetizers on Friday night instead of a meal, and during the summer we enjoy cooler foods. This has just the right amount of zing. —Ann Marie Eberhart, Gig Harbor, Washington
Recommended: 5-Star Grilling Recipes You've Gotta Try
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pound cold peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), optional
- 1/2 pound cold fresh sugar snap peas, optional
- Combine yogurt, mustard, honey and horseradish; refrigerate 1 hour. Serve with cold cooked shrimp and sugar snap peas, if desired. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Honey-Horseradish Dip in Taste of Home June/July 2017
Reviews for Honey Horseradish Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review