The baked cranberry compote couldn't be easier to prepare and tastes terrific on top of slice Thanksgiving turkey. The recipe comes courtesy of my sister-in-law. —Betty Johnson, Eleva, Wisconsin
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, combine cranberries and sugar. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the orange marmalade, walnuts and lemon juice. Stir in cranberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Baked Cranberry Relish in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p147
Reviews for Homemade Cranberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2015
"Absolutely our favorite cranberry relish! Simple to prepare. Thanks for a great "go to" recipe!"
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2015
"My family found this way too tart."