- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; rub over pork roast. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let meat stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Herb Rubbed Tuscan Pork Roast
Sort By :
"This is absolutely delicious and so easy to make. Would give it more stars if there were more stars to give."
"Wonderful flavor and easy to make."
"This was a very flavorful recipe, and quite honestly, very easy. The only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that I found it a touch on the salty side. Next time I will make adjustments for that."
"This is a true 5-star recipe. It never fails to impress."