- 8 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 8 slices deli pastrami, cut into strips
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Seasoned salad croutons, sliced ripe olives and sliced pepperoncini
- Divide salad greens among four plates; layer with pastrami, ham, cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing. Top with croutons, olives and pepperoncini. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Italian Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p29
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Hearty Italian Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >