Yummy Corn Chip Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 small onion
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 bunches leaf lettuce, chopped (about 20 cups)
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) corn chips
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- For dressing, place first seven ingredients in a blender. Cover; process until smooth. Stir in poppy seeds.
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl; toss with dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 436 calories, 30g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 5, 2017
Made this salad for a 4th of July party and it was a hit with everyone! I was intrigued with the combination of ingredients and it did not disappoint! It makes a BIG salad, which makes it perfect for family reunions or holiday get togethers. I will be making this recipe again and again!