Yummy Corn Chip Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 small onion
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 bunches leaf lettuce, chopped (about 20 cups)
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) corn chips
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- For dressing, place first 7 ingredients in a blender. Cover; process until smooth. Stir in poppy seeds.
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl; toss with dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 436 calories, 30g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Jul 5, 2017
Made this salad for a 4th of July party and it was a hit with everyone! I was intrigued with the combination of ingredients and it did not disappoint! It makes a BIG salad, which makes it perfect for family reunions or holiday get togethers. I will be making this recipe again and again!