- 3 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until turkey is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine the milk powder, water, cream cheese, parsley and garlic. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Drain noodles; add to cream cheese mixture. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ground Turkey Noodle Bake
Sort By :
"I tried this recipe today and my husband & I loved it. I did use regular milk and 6 ozs of cream cheese. I didn't have Mozzarella cheese also, so I used Italian Five Cheese Mix. It turned out excellent."
"Whole Family liked it."
"I double this, use evaporated milk in place of the dry milk and water, and my family loves it."
"Very tasty, My family enjoyed this recipe."
"This was very good. I did add a bit more italian seasoning."