Easy Turkey Noodle Soup
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1-3/4 cups sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen egg noodles
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 2 envelopes chicken gravy mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, carrots, onion and celery to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add the noodles. Simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in turkey and peas. Combine gravy mixes and cold water until smooth; stir into soup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 388 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 1106mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 28g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 22, 2014
This was really good with a few adjustments....I didn't have enough chicken broth so I used left over turkey stock. I don't know if it was because of that but it needed a little extra seasoning. I added chicken cubes about 8. It also needed a little salt but other than that it was good. It could have been because of the turkey stock. Even still it was a huge hit with the family.
Jan 25, 2010
This is so yummy! I made it just like the recipe said (other than using chicken instead of turkey). I took a batch to work and got compliments galore on it! Thanks for such a delicious recipe!!