Turkey Noodle Stew
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (about 1/2 pound each), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 cups uncooked extra-wide egg noodles
- In a large skillet, cook turkey and onion in oil for 5-6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the broth, soup, vegetables and lemon-pepper. Add to the skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in noodles. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 219 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 724mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 very lean meat, 1 fat.
Apr 3, 2011
I didnt care for the Lemon Pepper taste to it. If I were to make it again I would leave that spice out and find another in its place.
Mar 30, 2010
I used ground turkey in this recipe becuase I couldn't find turkey tenderloins at the store. I also added 1 C milk, 1.2 C sour cream, and i C shredded cheddar. It turned out great! Will make again!
Sep 26, 2008
This is a delicious go-to meal that my whole family enjoys.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.