Grapefruit Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 medium pink grapefruit
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Cut grapefruit in half; with a sharp knife, cut around each section to loosen fruit, reserving juice. In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, onion and grapefruit sections. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, mustard and reserved grapefruit juice; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Grapefruit Spinach Salad
Sort By :
One of the best dressings I have made. Nice balance, not too sweet, and EASY.
Quick, easy, and very tasty! Great healthy recipe when citrus is in season.
My family loved this salad. Very light and refreshing!!
This is wonderful! I halve the dressing & keep it separate since we have picky kids, but even they eat the salad, too. Very diabetic-friendly, too!