- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 8 quarts water, divided
- 4 envelopes unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid mix
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2-1/4 cups thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and 2 qts. water. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in Kool-Aid mix. Cool completely.
- Just before serving, divide the syrup between two large containers or punch bowls; add the concentrates, pineapple juice and remaining water to each. Stir in ginger ale. Yield: 3-3/4 gallons.
Originally published as Graduation Punch in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p11
Reviews for Graduation Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 20, 2012
"We've made this punch for years,but add large scoops of rainbow(or any flavor you like) sherbet top top when finished. Very Good!"
Reviewed May. 13, 2010
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2009
Koolade."SouthernBlueBird_SCThis recipe looks good but I need to know what unsweetened strawberry soft drink mix is
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2009
"This recipe looks good but I need to know what unsweetened strawberry soft drink mix is"