Unless you plan to make two, don't count on leftovers. As an appetizer or side, this cheesy flat bread will be devoured in less time than it takes to bake. And that's not long! —Suzanne Zick, Maiden, North Carolina
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough to 13 in. x 9 in. and build up edges slightly.
- Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with basil, garlic and cheeses.
- Bake at 425° for 11-14 minutes or until crisp. Cut into squares; serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Cheese Flat Bread in Simple & Delicious August/September 2011, p27
Reviews for Garlic-Cheese Flat Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review