- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough to 13 in. x 9 in. and build up edges slightly.
- Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with basil, garlic and cheeses.
- Bake at 425° for 11-14 minutes or until crisp. Cut into squares; serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Cheese Flat Bread
Sort By :
"This was oh, so yummy! We loved it!"
"I didn't have pizza crust on hand so I had a tube of cresent rolls that I used instead. Just made sure all the seams were sealed and did the rest as it called for. 375 for about 8 mins...just watch it. Was very tasty and my family loved it."