For a tempting dip or spread, try this fresh-tasting version suggested by field editor Jan Woodall of Indianapolis, IN. "It's chock-full of crunchy garden vegetables," Jan notes.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 6 radishes, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Snack toast and/or pita bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Serve on snack toast and/or pit bread. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Garden Vegetable Spread in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p16
Reviews for Garden Vegetable Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review