Carrot Cream Cheese Spread
For a change-of-pace snack with a boost of nutrition from carrots, try this spread. "Our favorite way to use it is on vegetable sandwiches," says Rebecca Walz of Madison, South Dakota.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 small carrots, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Breadsticks, miniature bagels or assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in carrots, onion and salt. Serve with breadsticks, bagels or crackers.