Great Garden Veggies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, yellow squash and onion in butter until crisp tender. Add the tomato, salt, garlic salt, basil and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 64 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 27, 2011
This side dish makes perfect use of the garden's bounty. I tried it for the first time this past week, and will definitely be making this again. It was easy and had a very nice fresh flavor.