Garden Vegetable Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 6 radishes, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Snack toast and/or pita bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Serve on snack toast and/or pit bread. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 14 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Sep 14, 2013
Great spread on toasted thin baguette slices. Husband liked it too! I didn't have radishes but would have added them if they were on hand. Only had some neufchatel packaged cream cheese, but just beat it with a spoon for awhile and the moisture from the veggies made it spreadable. I'm surprised it hasn't been rated before. I've had the recipe for a long time, but didn't get around to trying it until this year.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.