Marvelous Mediterranean Vegetables
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 3 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 each medium sweet red, orange and yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1 bottle (14 ounces) Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the mushrooms, peppers and zucchini. Add the asparagus, onion, tomatoes, peas, broccoli and olives. Pour vinaigrette into bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Discard marinade. Transfer vegetables to a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Place on a serving plate; sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 196 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 549mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 21, 2015
Made these grilled yesterday for my family. So good and the aroma that filled the air was so inviting. This is a keeper!
Jul 16, 2015
Really good. I added salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Jul 16, 2015
I'm giving this 5 stars before I even try it because I love the loading up of all those vegetables along with Feta cheese; I will have to halve it for the two of us and since we live in a retirement community apartment where no open fires are allowed, I will either broil or bake at a high temp. Either way, I know we'll really enjoy this method of eating our veggies!
Apr 14, 2013
My husband and I love this recipe!!! The vegetables were so good. We will make it quite often.
May 30, 2011
These were the first to go. I marinated them in a large bowl because I didn't have a large enough plastic bag. I also used the metal pan poked with holes on the grill. They were really delicious!
May 29, 2011
These were the best grilled vegetables I have ever eaten. Serves far more than recipe states!
May 29, 2011
This was tasty and had something for everyone - but older son doesn't like peppers, but eats broccoli and zucchini and my little one doesn't like zucchini but loves peppers. The seasoning was really nice and the feta really gave it that punch of flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.