A fast finale to any meal is as close as the freezer. Everyone has room for some of this light, refreshing dessert.—Tanya McKay, Wells, Nevada
Recommended: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened blackberries
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and milk; fold in the frozen berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Freeze leftovers; remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Fluff in Country Woman May/June 2005, p39
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Whip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review