This cool and creamy dip is a real family favorite for snacking. Kids are all smiles while they munch their fresh veggies. —Denise Goedeken, Platte Center, Nebraska
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Fresh Vegetable Dip in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p64
Reviews for Fresh Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review