- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Fresh Vegetable Dip
Sort By :
This dip is delicious and really easy to make! Has anyone tried it with greek yogurt instead of sour cream?
Just like my husband's recipe! Its very good with all sorts of veggies. My favorites are mushrooms and cucumbers. Always a crowd pleaser.