- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Peach Mango Salsa
Sort By :
Very good served with blue tortilla chips as an appetizer for a family dinner.
I love this salsa. I sometimes make it with just peach or mango depending on what's available or on sale. I also often leave out the bell pepper. Fresh squeezed lime juice makes it even better.
This is a delight on those hot days you just don't want anything heavy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fresh Salsa Recipes >
- Fruit Salsa Recipe >
- Jalapeno Salsa Recipe >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mango Salsa Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >