This colorful, freshly-made salsa tastes wonderful on fish tacos. The garlic and veggies nicely complement the peach and mango flavors.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Fresh Peach Mango Salsa in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p57
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Peach Mango Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review