The brightly colored fruits in this salad will perk up your morning. This is such a wonderful & easy dish to make get-togethers.—Laura Brodine, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Recommended: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated tangerine peel
- 4 tangerines, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 medium apple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 1 large pear, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a small saucepan, combine pomegranate juice and sugar. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in tangerine peel; cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour pomegranate mixture over fruit; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salad with Pomegranate in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p72
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Salad with Pomegranate
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review