Four-Cheese Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large kettle, combine the soup, cream cheese, mushrooms, cream, butter and garlic powder. Stir in cheeses; cook and stir until melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to the sauce.
- Transfer to a shallow greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over chicken mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Four-Cheese Chicken Fettuccine
Sort By :
"Will make again. My husband loved it. Was a bit rich for me but good!"
"Absolutely delicious! The only thing I changed was to use 2% milk instead of whipping cream because I didn't have the cream in the house. Also used lite cream cheese & lite condensed soup because that's what I buy. Will make this often!"
"Just okay for me. Can't believe I'm saying this but it's actually too rich. I'm by no means a health nut, but I didn't feel good after having this."
"I make this whenever I have all the ingredients on hand. It's a favourite. Good without mushrooms too."