- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fillets.
- Combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining cheese; sprinkle over fillets. Bake at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon-Crusted Fish
"This was REALLY good. Making fish is so easy, and this recipe was a great addition to my box. The horseradish added a little zing to it, but it wasn't overpowering at all. I think the lemon juice was also a nice addition. We cooked only 1 filet, but it was huge so I cut the topping only in half. It was a good amount. I put ours in for 11 minutes (my oven runs hot) and that was perfect. We will make this again!"
"Great, quick dinner. The Dijon mixture adds great flavor to the Tilapi. I used Panko and the topping added a wonderful crunch."
"Don't like fish, but this I just loved!!!!"
"This was a hit!!! My mom had never had salmon before (funny about fishy tastes) and she loved it. Will definitely make this again!"
"Delicious! I was out of Dijon mustard so I used spicy brown mustard. I will definitely be making this again."