Deviled Ham Stuffed Eggs Recipe
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup deviled ham spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the next eight ingredients; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Deviled Ham Stuffed Eggs
Sort By :
I just made these and they're really good. They don't taste particularly ham-y, just like deviled eggs with more flavor. I also added some red pepper flakes on top for more spice. My only issue is that they have a bit too much mayonnaise.
I really like these but not everyone in my family does. I just make some more traditional and some with this twist and put them all on o brunch table. They all vanish.
These were good with easy indgrediants.
I used this to stuff some eggs and also for finger sandwiches. Think I will cut down on the amount of pickle relish. That's only because that's my preference. My husband likes it fine with the 1/4 cup. Thanks for the recipe.